dB Technologies ES 503 is a Tri-Amped Active Portable PA System that
features 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one
ES503 is the first born of brand new Entertainment System series,
specifically created by dBTechnologies in order to pack its long time
active speaker expertise into a multifunctional, portable, space-saving,
user-friendly system. A complete 3-element system which adapts to
several uses, thanks to a built-in digital mixer, a OLED display user
interface and a Bluetooth audio receiver.
ES503 is a 1000W Power Amp Peak sound system composed by 2 slave 4x
3” full-range tops and 1 master 12” subwoofer. dBTechnologies’s
components and design allow an amazing SPL/size ratio: 95x355x137 mm and
1.9 kg for the tops and 465x400x430mm 16,4 kg for the subwoofer for an
overall 121 db SPL. The sub hosts a Digipro G3® amp module with
auto-range PSU and a 3-channels mixer with Bluetooth connection. A
powerful DSP manages all function of the on-board digital mixer, making
the ES503 a real gem in terms of sound performance and versatility. The
internal design of the tops allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage
(thanks to the Logarithmic Curved Column Array technology) and a unique
“double ringed” phase plug widens the horizontal coverage and guarantees
a perfect voice intelligibility. This allows ES503 to adapt to any
situation, both with a seated or standing audience.
ES503 is the most eclectic among portable systems, allowing 3
different configurations suitable for hundreds of different occasions:
1 MONO MODE: The two satellites are connected top-on-top (thanks to a
quick and easy slide connection system) and are placed on the subwoofer
through a D25mm pole.
2STEREO MODE:Each satellite is placed on a tripod
2b STEREO MODE: 1 Satellite on a pole, 1 on a tripod
3 DOUBLE COLUMN MODE: a ES503 system in mono mode becomes the master
for a second ES503 feeding the signal thanks to the integrated balanced
output channel. This way, both system are driven by the master’s on
board mixer and any setup is guided through the master’s OLED display.
The ES503 is equipped with a three-channel mixer, and a built-in
Bluetooth™ stereo module, which receives audio from devices such as
mobile phones, tablets or any other audio device.
The bass-reflex subwoofer houses a 12” woofer and the amplifier
module. In addition to the input connectors and controls of the
user-interface, there are two Speakon outputs and a VDE power connector.
The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of birch plywood coated with
a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly
road-ready. Two handles (one per side) help easy transport.
- Speaker Type - 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB] - 37 - 15.000 Hz
- Max SPL - 121 dB
- MF - HF - 8x 3"
- Type MF HF - Neodymium
- LF - 12"
- Directivity - 95x65°
- Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- Amp Class - Class-D
- Power Amp Peak - 1000 W
- Controller - DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets - Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter - Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF - 206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel - 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- Line Channels - 2x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Media Channel - 1x Bluetooth® built-in receiver
- Mix Output - 1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer) - 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops) - Polypropylene PP
- Handles - 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Width (Top) - 95 mm (3.74 in)
- Height (Top) - 360 mm (13.98 in)
- Depth (Top) - 137 mm (5.39 in)
- Width (Subwoofer) - 465 mm (18.3 in)
- Height (Subwoofer) - 400 mm (15.7 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer) - 430 mm (16.9 in)
- Weight (Top) - 1.9Kg – 4.19lbs.
- Weight (Subwoofer) - 16.4Kg – 36.16lbs.
Additional Information dB Technologies ES 503
- SKU: ES503
- Brand: dB Technologies
- Condition: New